If it is true that capitalism is fundamentally the pursuit of a prospect’s limited resources, through the effective communication of the value they will derive from what we offer, then, in fact, the ability to effectively communicate is critical. Yes?
For a select few clients, we offer award-winning creative services to fulfill the promise of the strategic plan. This work includes everything from the production of television commercials and short films to renaming and rebranding entire organizations. After almost 30 years in the business, and with an expansive network of creative professionals that we call the FitzMartin Family, there is very little creative work we haven’t implemented successfully. We execute campaigns through all media, traditional and digital; we build websites and the campaigns to drive traffic and convert visitors. We create innovative late-stage sales tools and campaigns to help close more sales.
Every creative project we undertake is built on a foundation of cognitive science, allowing us to align the creative work with the specific needs of the buyer as they work toward a decision. And ultimately, that is what distinguishes our work from the work of other creative groups; it is more strategically aligned with the buyer’s needs (and with sales strategy) at all points in the decision journey.
That said, FitzMartin began its existence as a design shop. The love of smart, beautiful design and inspired writing are is our DNA.
But we offer these services through our Advisory group because all good creative should be based on sound business thinking first — after all, clients hire us to solve business problems, not creative problems.
FitzMartin was originally born as a design shop. Even today, everyone on our creative team retains the love of smart, beautiful design and inspired copy. We love stories well told and finding new ways to reach people at the most fundamental, emotional level. We live for it.
- BBVA Compass Smart Pursuits “Yes, the results were good. As usual, you did outstanding work for us.”
- Burr & Forman ” . . . the single most impressive advertisement we’ve ever produced . . . “
- Alabama One Mortgage Campaign
- OHD “Wake the Dead” For each dollar spent, OHD earned $22.65
- The Washington Center Rapid growth comes from sales and marketing in alignment with the prospect.
- Invision Carpet Systems “Product roll out is huge for us . . . this project was a tremendous success!”
- OHD Demand Generation Monthly submissions jumped from 19 to 80+
- SPOC Automation: DriveShield Six months after launch, SPOC had sold $4 million in warranties
- OHD eCommerce Implementation One solution saved OHD $585,000 in LTV
- SPOC Automation Low Voltage vs Medium Voltage
- Avadian Website Avadian’s website had been unchanged for more than 10 years
- SPOC Automation: Two-Minute Drives
- SPOC Automation Sales Enablement “If we can provide you this information, will you present our offer to your boss?”
- BBVA Compass Nook Campaign When advertising no longer works
- Alabama ONE Brand/Identity A minimalist approach creates a real point of visual differentiation from most brands in the sector.
- Big Oak Ranch A unique approach to development
- Avadian Brand Assets have grown more than 30% and membership by more than 45%.
- Taziki’s Cafe Culture Eats Strategy for Lunch