See if this sounds familiar. You’ve owned your business for years, and you are frustrated with the results. You have a good product/service offering. You have a sales team, and marketing is helping . . . you’ve even invested in an agency. But your results are still sluggish; something’s not quite right, and there are seemingly insurmountable barriers to ROI.
Even as we work on the long-term health of your business, we will focus considered effort on producing short-term gains in sales by:
- Developing strategic Sales & Marketing “to market” blueprints for high-value ROI through the Value Triad and Sales Barrier Audit.
- Sales & Marketing workshops to align sales and marketing in the context of strategic priorities.
- Directing focused Sales & Marketing initiatives. We call this Smart Pursuits™, and it incorporates our research and insights model to pinpoint the biggest bets for growth and to align scarce resources to those efforts.
- By identifying which services/products are the highest value; which are the most profitable – or have the potential to be.
- By establishing which markets are growing; which markets, client segments or individual client accounts have the most LTV potential.
- By identifying the biggest barriers to growth – either generating or converting demand that sales and marketing can unlock.
Included in the Smart Pursuits™ process, we use customer interviews (R&I), pain mapping, and Value Triad tools to build, jointly, a sales proposition that brings together newly combined businesses to successfully cross/up-sell to new clients/markets.
MarTech Eval™: We will evaluate your current tech stack and make recommendations for the appropriate technology. We will put critical emphasis on closed-loop systems with strong attribution functions.